Tuesday 11 March 2008

Invention v2.0

Another try at getting some sweet T2-gear invented, this time I gave a go to EANM-invention. OK, so the invention required - as usual - a meta item (Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I, which btw is 100 cbm in volume; a real drag to haul to the POS-lab), A data interface (Occult data interface for an Amarr job, such as this), a max run BPC, Nanite and Hydromagnetic datacores (2 of each) and a decryptor. I got my hands on "Sacred Manifesto" with relatively low cost, so thats what I used.
The invention itself took only 1h 15mins - not bad. And behold - a success!
Great news! You were successful in producing a new Tech II blueprint! You're happy with your success, for succeeding this job was far from certain. Blueprint details: Blueprint Type: Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Blueprint Number of Runs: 12 Material Level: -3 Productivity Level: 0
Now, my last invention - the Jaguar AF - and it's manufacturing costs in mind I calmly start to study the details of the newly invented Tech2-BPC:

Well, 12 runs is not exactly instant bliss, but way better than my 3-run Jaguar print. What worries me here is the low ME of -3, meaning a wasteage of 40%. Now what remains to be done is the market study of components needed for manufacturing and calculations of cost-efficiency.

No comments: