Monday 31 March 2008

War is (boring as) hell.

Greetings dear readers of my blog (and the third guy who just showed up). I have to say that the new empire war TRAPS is involved with is boring as hell, to say the least. Our latest target corporation Kinetic Vector [KVEC] has quite successfully vanished from known space: only a small portion of the 100+ members are online at all, some in their HQ Hedaleolfarber (Molden Heath) with some random wanderers in Gallente space. Yesterday saw the camping of Trossere gate for maibee, a Domi pilot, who was finally killed in Vittenyn. It is fair to say that I am disappointed in [KVEC] for not bringing more to the fight and this will only help to prolong the war. My only hope is that our CEO will declare another war soon, which would keep us in shape for the duration of [KVEC]-inactivity. They will come out and play in the end, I am sure:)
Hopefully I have more joyous things to tell you next time!

No comments: